At Dynamic Signal, we believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees.
Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent successes, we are delighted to be expanding our truly talented team in Belfast. We are looking for talented QA Engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest Belfast City Centre office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the early stages of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understand the product inside out. Analyse requirements and review technical designs to become an expert in the product. You should have a Computer Science/Information Systems background.
- Design, develop and implement test plans and test cases to achieve a high-quality market leading product. Experience with SaaS applications, web service APIs and mobile applications is beneficial.
- Maintain and improve robust test automation frameworks for all layers of the platform including Web, Mobile and API. Experience with at least some of the following would be useful: C# and/or Java; Selenium-WebDriver (Web); Appium (Mobile); Postman, RestSharp or RestAssured (API). Hands-on relational database experience with (e.g., PostgreSQL, MSSQL or MySQL) would also be useful.
- Build excellent relationships with the development team, coaching and guiding them in QA through the sprint cycles, catching issues as early in the cycle as possible.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Use your understanding of QA process and methodology and ability to detect and troubleshoot to identify issues as early as possible. Experience of iterative testing in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus.
- Proactively follow well-defined process within the Engineering department.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
Please demonstrate on your application how you meet the essential criteria of the role.
About Dynamic Signal
All Work, With Plenty Of Play
Our team loves to have a good time, express their personality, and show it off to the world. Whether we're celebrating a birthday, gathering for a team event, or hosting a customer dinner, we take pride in doing it with a smile. Life is too short not to have fun while you work.